Friday 4 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fifty Five

Zita and Niamh and I did not have any sleep ins today.

Because we were way too busy.

Craig had a sleep in so he could listen to his book that tells him how to live a long time ago.

That is a silly book. He cannot live a long time ago. 

Because he already lived a long time ago. Too bad for him. 

I did not have our together breakfast with Craig this morning.

Because I was way too busy being Zita’s best assistant. Ha.

At lunchtime today Craig and I had a lunchtime breakfast. 

We had the special fat toasts from France. And the very delicious jam from France too. 

That was a tasty lunchtime. A from France lunchtime. 

Then I watched out the window at the windy rainy day. 



Now we nearly do not have any more snow. Ha.

Mister Paul is not in way far away England. Now he is back in his own apartment.

But he has to stay there all by himself. Because of the do not get sick rules. 

Zita said she could bring him lots of food so he will not just starve all away. That is nice. 

Niamh’s first new story is nearly all done. 

So she can start another one today. Oh dear. Too many new stories for her nice university. Oh dear. 

Last night my friend Emmet played his dragons game with all his over here friends. 



Soon his far away university will be all closed up for Merry Christmas time. 

But he has to stay there. With his apartment friends. Because of the rules. 

We sent him secret presents. 

And Craig told me that Mister Saint Santa will bring his presents even to way far away Ireland. 

Because he knows where everybody is all the time. Just like Craig’s telephone. Ha. 

Maybe Mister Saint Santa has the very same telephone. Ha. That is a good idea.

I was very busy all afternoon being Zita’s best assistant. 

So I stayed in our office until it was time for our before dinnertime walk. We had a very busy day.

We found Professor Jill on our walk. So she came with us. Ha. That was nice.

But when I got back home I was a soggy cold dog. 

So Craig and I had two cookies. Ha. Cookies always make you feel better. 

We had fluffy eggs and the very tasty bacon for our dinner tonight.

But Niamh has her dinner downstairs in her little office. 

So she could keep writing her next  important story. Oh goodness me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment