Tuesday 15 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Six

I was very busy last night.

Because of our Sing Happy Birthday day party. Ha. Parties are my favourite.

Everybody had wine. In the special tall glasses. Ha. 

Except Craig. He does not like wine. 

I do not know why. Maybe it makes him have have a sick tummy. 

When I eat snow I get a sick tummy. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

And everybody hit everybody’s glasses. 



But they did not even break a little. That is good. 

And Lee and Cara came to visit us.

So we had Niamh’s all on fire cake. 



And everybody sang the Happy Birthday song. So I did too. 

Because it is my very favourite song. 

Then everybody had some of our two cakes. Right on the floor in the living room with me.



And they had the special from France wine. In the special for bubbles wine glasses. 

I minded everybody. That is my favourite job. 

Niamh got some brand new furry little boots. From way way far away Australia. 

They are special keep your feet toasty warm boots. Ha. That is a good present. 

Our friend Miss Tara talked to Emmet last night. 

And he could see her right on his computer in way far away.

And she could see Emmet too.

Right on her own computer in Toronto. Ha.

So she could be with him on his birthday. Even when he was in way far away Cork. 

That is because they were friends even when they were just little babies. 

It is good to have friends for a very long time. It is known

Because when you are very old you can always have your coffees together. In a nice park. Ha. 

We did not play catch the ball today. 

Because it is way too cold outside. 

Zita had to put very hot water into the birds outside drinking bowl. 

Because it was just all ice.

Then Zita and I got everything ready for the nice take your garbage away men. I was a very big help.

That is my favourite job. 

Zita and I took Professor Jill on our before dinnertime walk. It was very cold outside.

So we had to wear all our warm clothes. Even my not so warm coat.

And one of my boots had a hole on the bottom. Oh dear.

So I was very cold when we got home. Too bad for me.

This afternoon Craig and Zita wrote all our names in very beautiful Merry Christmas time cards. 

For the nice mailmen to take to all our friends. 

So she put all the cards in the special only for the Queen’s letters box. 

It was just down the other street. By the very big church. 

So now everybody will get Merry Christmas cards from me too. Ha. That is good.

We had a very delicious used dinner tonight. Used dinners are my favourite. Ha.

Maybe we can watch the messy detective again. That is a good program. 

Sometimes it is funny too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment