Thursday 10 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty One

Not even one person had a nice sleep in this morning. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a nice good morning walk. 

It was not cold outside today and the snow is melting again. 



So I was a bit  messy when we got home. 

Zita did not need so much help this morning.

So I just helped Craig eat his breakfast oatmeal cookies and then I had a nice long nap. 

On my comfy rug in the kitchen.

Now our outside Christmas tree is covered in beautiful lights. 



I saw them last night. Before I went to fast asleep on our big comfy bed. Ha.

The present man brought us a secret present from way far away Ireland.



I knew that right away. Ha. Good for me.

Because from Ireland presents are always covered up in brown paper and tied with strong string. It is their rule. 

And inside there were secret presents. 

And even some very lovely own made sweaters for babies. 



I think they are secret presents too. Ha. 

Niamh was still very busy this morning with her university stories. My goodness.

And this afternoon she had to go to the beautiful clothes store because tonight she has to lock the store all up. 

And my friend Emmet is very busy too.

Because his own computer has forgotten how to talk to anyone. So he is trying to fix it. Oh dear me.

They do not have even a bit of snow at his very old university. Even the leaves are still all green.



But they can have a Merry Christmas time even if they do not have any snow. That is good.

I had to be a very quiet dog this afternoon. 

Because Zita had an important on her computer meeting. 

So I stayed with Craig in the living room. And had a nice nap.

When the meeting was all over Zita and I went for a very short walk. Just to our other park.

Because it was not so very nice outside. And it was very dark too. Ha.

Then our friends Richard and Kathy came for a little far away visit. 

Their band new quiet as can be car brought them. Ha.

But we cannot have our extra Merry Christmas Day with all the Mahoneys this year.

Because of the rules. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

When we came home we had a breakfast dinnertime. Ha.

And I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight. 

Because Niamh was still at her until late work. Oh well.

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Because we had another together movie night. 

And we saw another movie with the two brave princesses and the brave reindeer who can talk. 

And there were giants too. Ha. That was a very good movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment