Monday 14 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Five 

Today is Emmet and Niamh’s sing Happy Birthday Day. All day. 

And I nearly forgot it. Because I did not know. My goodness me. 

But last night Craig and Zita wrote happy birthday to Emmet. On their telephones. And I saw them. 

Because it was already his birthday in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

I do not think that this is all right. 

Everybody should be here with me on their Sing Happy Birthday day. 

So I can mind them and then I can sing their happy birthday song too. 

That is my very best song. 

But my friend Emmet will not be here. 

Because he is still in way far away Cork. Oh dear.

But a present man brought him some presents there. From us. Ha.

And our cousins sent him other presents from us too. 

It is good to have way far away lovely cousins when you are in way far away too. It is known.

I do not know why Emmet and Niamh have the very same day for their birthday. 

So do Lee and Cara. But they are twins. 

Emmet and Niamh are not twins. 

Because Emmet is much taller. Oh dear. Maybe it is a mystery. Or a secret. Maybe. 

When I got all awake there were Happy Birthday day signs on the walls. And a balloon too. That is good.

Zita is having a special Merry Christmas time lunch with all the other rascal ladies. 

But they are having it right on their computers. 

Just like Craig had their old friends breakfast coffees on their own computers. Oh well. 

And after our lunchtime we talked to Emmet. 

On Zita’s computer. 

Right in Cork. 

In his own bedroom.

In his little apartment.

He got the very little Merry Christmas tree we sent him. It is right in his bedroom. 

They have two more very big Christmas trees in the living room. 

Because his apartment friend’s parents sent them Merry Christmas trees too. 

So the have Merry Christmas trees everywhere.

Maybe Mister Saint Santa will leave even more secret presents for them. Ha. 

And when we were talking Mister Evan brought him two more happy birthday presents. 

All the way from Dublin. They were from us. 

And he brought a Sing Happy Birthday cake too. 

I think it was from my own friend cousin Orlaith. Ha. That was a delicious surprise.

And Emmet’s apartment friends made Emmet an all on fire cake too.

But it said Niamh on his birthday cake. Not Emmet. Ha. That is funny.


So Emmet and his apartment friends had Pizzas and two birthday cake for their dinner. Ha.

And they sang happy birthday to Niamh too. In way far away Cork in Ireland. Ha. That was nice.

Miss Tarryn came to our house at dinnertime.

So she could help make a delicious Sing Happy Birthday day cake. For my friend Niamh. 

That was a tasty good idea.

We are going to have a very special pizza for Niamh’s birthday dinner tonight. 

Because it is her Sing Happy Birthday day. 

Zita and I went for just a little walk before it was pizza dinner time. Ha.

And we had two all on fire cakes here too. One was a only made of ice cream cake. 

Ice cream is Niamh’s favourite food. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment