Sunday 27 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy Nine

It was very quiet sleep in Sunday.

But only Craig had a very nice sleep in.

Zita only had a little sleep in.

Because she talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin.

Craig was still fast asleep when Zita and I went for our good morning walk. Ha. 

And then Zita went for a long run all around. 

I minded Craig right on the big comfy bed until it was nearly lunchtime. 

Then he got all dressed in another brand new shirt. Ha.

And he made Zita a fluffy coffee so we could have a together lunchtime. 

And look out the window at the very sunny day. 

Craig and I had very delicious molasses cookies. Miss Tarryn made them. All by herself.  

It was our Merry Christmas present.  Ha. 

And Zita got very very big and tasty peanut butter cookies. With chocolate inside. Ha.

After lunchtime Niamh painted a very beautiful picture. 

With her band new picture painting brushes right on the special just for pictures paper. Ha.

Niamh is a very good picture painter. 

Miss Tarryn got a draw beautiful pictures pencils secret present. 

So she came to our house to make beautiful pictures with Niamh. 

Right on our dining room table. 

Then my friend Lee came to visit me. Ha. That was nice. 

And she visited with Niamh too. 

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Craig and Zita and Niamh stayed at the dining room table and played a game with cards. 

And pretend money. And had cookies and lots of wine. 

Craig did not have any wine just coffee so he got all the pretend money. Ha. 

I stayed in the living room so I could watch all the lights on our beautiful Christmas tree. And have a nice nap too.

Professor Jill called us so we could go on a together before dinnertime walk. 

And she wanted to know where Zita found my very beautiful and warm very red coat. Ha. 

It is a toasty warm coat. It is known.

When we got home we had a together dinner. Together dinners are my favourite. 

Because I know where everybody is. So I can mind them together.

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight. In the den. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment