Wednesday 2 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fifty Three

We did not get up too early today because it is our do not go to work Wednesday. Ha.

When we looked out our watching window there was snow all over everywhere again.


But not so much today. Just on the trees. Ha.

When Zita and Niamh took Miss Tarryn back to her own house Craig and I had all toasty warm cinnamon buns for our breakfast. Ha. 

Then Craig had to read his book so I looked out my watching windows. 



Then I had a nap. 

And Zita looked at the big computer for a long time.

Niamh went for a nice not so close walk with Miss ZoĆ«. She is not at her way far away university now. 

Because of the rules. 

So she is just living in her house just up my other street. Ha. 

Then auntie Eileen called Zita on her own telephone. Just to talk. 

Maybe about secret presents for way far away Ireland. Maybe.

Niamh says there is only a little bit more to do to finish making me beautiful. Oh well.

So she cut my too long bangs.

So now I can see out my watching window much better. Ha. 



Craig says that I am beautiful already. 

But Niamh says she is not the very best make you beautiful helper. Oh well. 

She said that I will be even more beautiful next time. Ha. That is good. 

Zita went to my little hospital to get a giant bag of my own special tasty food. That was a good idea.

So now I will have just be hungry all the time. Ha. 

Another very nice man came today to talk about how to make a lovely bathroom for our bedroom. Ha.

Then it was time for our dinner. Dinnertimes are my favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment