Tuesday 22 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy Four

I had a sleep in today right beside my friend Craig. That is an easy job.

Zita did not have a sleep in. She went to the grocery store. 

To get everything for our just my ourselves Merry Christmas time. Ha.

When she got home she went right to work.

But I stayed with Craig until he was all awake. 

Then he made Zita her fluffy coffees and after he put a Mister IKEA’s cinnamon sticky bun in the oven.

So we could have a delicious together breakfast. Ha. That was a good idea.

Niamh did not have a sleep in today. 

Because last night Kathy asked her to get secret presents for Mister Kieran and Mister Aidan.

Getting people presents is Niamh’s most favourite job ever. Ha.

Last night we had a together movie night.

But we did not watch any detectives.

We watched a wonderful movie all about the Mister Saint Santas.



They nearly forgot to bring a little girl’s secret present. Oh dear me. But they did. 

And there were ferocious lions who wanted to eat them all up. Ha. 

But they got all away. Ha. That was a very good movie. 

It is Niamh’s favourite Merry Christmas time movie.

Niamh went downtown right after her breakfast. Before going to her beautiful clothes store.

So she could get the Mahoney secret presents. Ha. That was a good idea.

After our breakfast I helped Craig look out the window. Then I had a lovely nap. 

Today is our anniversary day. I nearly forgot. 

Because I was only thinking about Merry Christmas time. Oh well.

It is the same day a long time ago when I came home to my own family. Ha. That was a very good day.

Everybody was very young when I got here. Me too. 



But now everybody is all grown up. Me too. 




Craig was always grown up. 

Because he is very old. Now I am only a bit very old. Ha. 

At lunchtime Zita went to the only has delicious meat store. Up on the busy street.

She went to pick up our very delicious ham for our just us Merry Christmas dinner. 

Before anyone else got it. But there a way too many people all lined up to get in. 

All the way around the street.

Maybe she will go later. When all the people have gone home. 

Craig talked to his old friends from school. On his flat computer. 

They could not have their Merry Christmas time altogether lunch this year. 

Because of the rules. Too bad for them. 

We are going to have a tasty together dinner tonight. 

But just for Craig and Zita and me.

Maybe I will get a happy anniversary treat. Maybe. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment