Wednesday 23 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy Five

We got up early this morning so Zita and her go fast car could take Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

Then Zita had to stand in a line to get our Merry Christmas dinner ham. For a long time. Oh dear. 

When she came home we had our breakfast. 

And today Zita made Craig his too much coffee. That is silly.

Richard Mahoney came to visit us. In his brand new no noise at all car. Ha.


He brought our secret presents. 

And Zita gave him two big bags of presents for Tara, Kieran and Aidan. 

But they were not our secret presents. They were the secret presents Kathy asked Niamh get for her. 

Then Richard had to go right away. 

Because he had to drive for a long time to find Tara. And bring her back to their cottage. 

We did not give them their own secret presents today.

Because they are not all wrapped up in beautiful paper. 

So maybe tomorrow Mister Kieran and Aidan will take them up to the Mahoney’s cottage. 

That is where they will have their Merry Christmas time. 

But we cannot have have our another Christmas with all the Mahoneys this year.

Because of the rules. 

We always have our another Christmas with all the Mahoneys.

With all the used food in the world. 

And lots of cheese too. 

With bottles of tasty wine too. Oh well. Too bad for me. That is my favourite party. 

Because everybody gets to open their presents right here in our living room. 

And I get to be everybody’s helper. Ha. That is a good party. Oh well. 

This morning Zita was talking to my friend Emmet in Cork. 

He was trying to bake Zita’s delicious gingerbread cake.

For all his apartment friends. 

But you can not find all the right things in way far away Cork. 

So he cannot make it. Oh dear. That is sad. 

I do not like it when anyone in my family is sad. It is known. 

And now I cannot make it all better.

Because I am not in way far away Cork. That is not all right. 

Making things all better is my job. Oh dear me. 

Sometimes it is a very hard job. Oh dear. 

But he got his happy birthday present from Niamh. Brand new fast running shoes. 

He was very happy. So was Niamh. That is good.

After Richard left Zita had to go to do some secret present shopping. 

So Craig and I had a toasty warm cinnamon bun. And I looked out the window. 



And just like that it started to snow. But only a little bit. So I had a nice nap. 

After lunchtime we talked to our cheese party friends. 

To tell them to have a Merry Christmas time even without us. And Miss Andrea was there too.

Because her be a Doctor school is all closed up until after Christmas time. Ha. 

Miss Andrea sees my friend Emmet all the time. On their own computers. That is nice.

This afternoon I went on a nice walk with Zita. 

But because of the little bit of snow I had to wear my rubber boots. I do not like my rubber boots so much.

When Zita and I were outside the present man brought us even more secret presents. 

I do not know who they are for. Oh well.

And Craig wrapped some just for the Mahoneys secret presents. Ha.

When Craig was wrapping up the presents I helped Zita make the very very special just for Christmas cakes.



It takes a very very long time to make these kinds of cakes. We started even before Merry Christmas time.

But now we are nearly all finished. Ha. 

They will be secret presents. Ha. And one will be for us. Maybe the big one. Ha.

Zita and Niamh had to go out to find special things for our just for us Merry Christmas. 

I stayed here to help Craig. He had to watch the very big pot. 

It was full of the French made from very delicious onions soup. 

And then we put lots and lots of cheese right on top. 

So much cheese you cannot even see the soup. Ha. That is a good soup. 

We had it for our dinner. With toasty bread too.

Maybe we will watch the messy detective. And maybe I will have a nice nap. 






No comments:

Post a Comment