Friday 18 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Nine 

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Craig and I had only a little sleep in. 

Then he made fluffy coffees for Zita. For her important meetings.

I could not go. Because it was a no barking dogs meeting. Too bad for me.

So Craig and I had the not bread at all short breads for our breakfast.

Then I had a nice nap right beside Craig in the dining room. 

And he wrapped even more secret presents for everybody.

There was even a secret present from me for my friend Zita. Ha. Good for me. 

But I do not know what it is.

Because it is a secret present. Ha. That is a good idea.

We found some of the very crunchy from Italy bread all frozen in the refrigerator. 

So Craig put it in the oven until it was toasty warm. 

And then we had a peanut butter and honey sandwich. For our together lunchtime.

The crunchy bread is best for very tasty sandwiches. It is known. 

So we had two. Just for us. Ha. 

It is not so very cold outside today. But it is still too cold for the go fast chair.

So we did not play catch the ball. We had the tasty sandwiches instead. 

Then I went into our office to be Zita very best helper.

Because the telephone people were not being very good listeners. 

So she needed me to help her. And keep her feet warm too. 

When Niamh came home Miss Tarryn was with her. So she could have a tasty dinner with us.

Then we can watch the television. Or maybe just have a nice nap.,

No comments:

Post a Comment