Thursday 17 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Eight 

I had a nice sleep in this morning. Right beside my friend Craig.

Because I was all awake in the middle of the night.

Because I was a bit too sore to go to fast asleep. 

So Zita gave me some of my do not be too sore medicine. 

Then I went to sleep. That was a good idea.

When Craig and I were all awake he made some too much coffees.

And then we had our together watching window breakfast. 

We had Merry Christmas time short breads. 

But they are not even bread. 

And they were not short. They were just round and fat. That is a silly name. 

Niamh was all awake before me. 

Because she had a very early in the morning work meeting on her computer. 

Then she had to write even more for her remember everything exam. Oh dear me. 

That is a way too long exam.

It is only too cold outside today. It is not way too cold. That is good. 

I saw a very very big truck on my corner. But it could not go anywhere. It just sat there. 



So it had to go backwards all the way to the busy street. Too bad for it. 

After lunchtime Craig put all the beautiful Merry Christmas paper on the dinning room table.

So he could wrap up lots of secret presents. 

That is his very own best Merry Christmas time job. 

So I had a nice long nap. 

Then all of Zita’s rascal ladies work was all finished so I took Zita for our before dinner walk. 

In the very dark night. 

But first we had to get all dressed up in our warmest clothes. And our boots too. 

Because it is still very cold outside. 

When we were all dressed we went out to find our friend Professor Jill. And one of the little dogs. 

She is not so hard to find.

Because she always goes the same way we do. Ha.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at our dinnertime tonight.

Because Niamh was still at the beautiful clothes store. 

So right dinner Zita and the go fast car found Niamh downtown before she was all frozen as could be. Ha.

When they came home Niamh had her because of the rules squeaky clean shower.

And we watched the messy detective. I had a nice nap too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment