Tuesday 8 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fifty Nine

In the middle of the night my tummy was so grumbly that it worke Zita all up. Oh dear.

So I had a before breakfast breakfast. Then we went back to fast asleep.

But we could not have a sleep in.

Because today Niamh’s little vacation was all over.

So she had to go to the beautiful clothes store early today. 

Zita and the go fast car took her.

When Zita got home I had another breakfast. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig was all awake too. 

So he made Zita her favourite fluffy coffees and then we had our together breakfast.

We had the little very fat toasts. With honey today. Ha.

Then I went back to our office to help Zita. That is my favourite job.

At lunchtime Zita and another lady went for a long outside walk. It is a cold day today. 

But they went anyway. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Craig and I had a giant peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunch. 

And then we listened to Merry Christmas music. Right in the living room beside Emmet The Tree.

When Zita came home I helped her all afternoon. 

But it was a bit of a quiet day today.

Because we were way too busy yesterday. 

 Zita had lots of important see you meetings on her computer. 

So I was a quiet as could be dog all afternoon. Good for me.

When Niamh got home she had a nice nap. Right after her squeaky clean shower. Ha.

Then Zita and I took Professor Jill on just a little bit of a walk. 

Because it was so cold everybody had cold as could be toes. And I do not have so many left. Oh dear.

When we came home and everybody was toasty warm we made a used food dinner. 

With brand new green beans too. 

Then we will watch our detective program. 

And I will have a comfy nap. Right beside everybody in our den. That is a good idea. 





No comments:

Post a Comment