Tuesday 1 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fifty Two

We did not have any sleep ins at all today. Ha.

And today is a vacation day for Zita and me. So we did not go to our rascal ladies work. Ha.

We had a good morning walk instead. I got very soggy. 

Because it is another windy rain day today.

But all our too much snow is nearly all gone. 



When I was a dry as a chip we had our together breakfast with toasts and lots of jam. 

Then before we were all finished Niamh came upstairs. And she was all awake too. Ha.

Because of the rules I cannot go to the make me beautiful store. And now I am way too furry.

So this morning Zita and Niamh found lots and lots of all tangled up knots on me.

But we have very special just for me scissors and they cut them all off. Ha. That is good.

It is not so nice to have all full of knots fur.

Yesterday in one of the boxes the present man brought us was a make me all tidy machine. 

So Niamh and Zita used it to make me as beautiful as can be for our Merry Christmas time.

I had to go into our bathroom to make me beautiful. Oh dear me. 

But I was very very brave. So I got lots of green bean treats. 

It was a very big job. So I had to have some rests. 


Niamh too. Good for us.

When I had my next rest the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to Mister IKEA’s store.

To get our Merry Christmas trees. We always get our Merry Christmas trees from him.

But this year we got two trees. One for our own front yard. 

Because we do not have so many beautiful trees this year. 

Because of the nasty way too much wind storm. Too bad for us.

We got a giant tree. It is too big for our own house.vint will be our outside Merry Christmas tree. 

When Zita and Niamh came home Miss Tarryn was with them. Ha.

So she helped Niamh to make me all beautiful too.

I was very brave again. And I got some tasty peas for my treat.

When we were all finished Zita had to use the noisy floor cleaning machine.



To take away all my way too much fur. Oh dear me. 

But now I am all as beautiful as can be again. That is good.

We even got some just for nice dogs shampoo. So I had to have a real bath. All over. 

So I will just smell all beautiful too. Oh dear. 

We had to use all the towels in the world to make me as dry as can be. Ha. 

We had an altogether dinner tonight. With Miss Tarryn too. 

We had the especially delicious own made full of onions soup and toast and cheese on top. 

I got some of the cheese. Ha. 

This morning Mister George sent Craig a letter. On his computer. 

So he would not worry that George and Miss Suze did not have any too much coffees at their big farm.

Because there is a very delicious too much coffee store not so far away from their farm. That is good. 

Last night we found a new detective program. 

It is all about a lady detective in way way far away Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment