Saturday 26 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy Eight

We had a little sleep in today. But not a long one.

Craig had to get up to have his coffees with his old friends. On his computer in the den.

I said hello to everybody too. Ha.

And then Zita and I went for our good morning walk.

I wore my brand new very red toasty warm coat. 

+

And I had to wear all my boots too.

Because it was snowing last night when we were all fast asleep. 

And now it is a bit too cold outside. But we went for our walk anyway. Oh well.

Now everything is all just a little bit covered in snow. 

Last night we had our special Merry Christmas dinner. 

We even had a very little just for us cheese party.



Before we had Zita’s special delicious ham.


When everybody was busy eating their dinner I minded the computer. 

Just in case my friend Emmet came back for a before his bedtime visit. 

That is an important job. Zita told me so. 

After dinner we had together movie night. 

And we watched a movie all about the very first Mister Saint Santa. That was a nice movie.

Then it was past my bedtime so we all went to bed. 

I had a very happy Merry Christmas day. Merry Christmas time is my favourite time.

Today the post office people in Ireland brought Emmet some presents from us. 

Right to his apartment. Even the tasty treats I sent him. Ha. That is good. 

He was very happy. That is nice.

Sometimes it is hard to be happy when you are very far away from your own family. Oh dear me.

This afternoon Niamh took Craig’s brand new flat computer and put all the music in the world on it. 

So Craig could tell the music machines what to play. Just by talking. 

Because there was so much music Zita had to help.

So I had a very long nap in the living room/ so I could mind them too. Ha. Good for me.

We had so much ham before dinnertime we took some to Lee and Cara’s house. 

So they could have delicious ham too. Maybe even for their tonight’s dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment