Thursday 3 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fifty Four

We were very busy in our rascal ladies office today. 

I only had time for a very little bit of croissant before I had to go back to be Zita’s helper.

And Niamh is very busy too. 

She has to write two brand new stories for her nice university. Oh dear.

Today is the day for everybody with go fast chairs. Ha. We have three of them. 

But one downstairs is not so comfy anymore. So Craig does not use it. Oh dear.

It is an all the time cloudy day outside today. 

But it is not so cold so the snow is melting again. That is silly weather.

Our two giant Merry Christmas trees are in my side yard so I can guard them. Ha.

We are going to to put the not so giant tree in our house. And put our very beautiful decorations on it. 

So Mister Saint Santa will know where to put all our lovely secret presents.

At lunchtime I had a meeting with Niamh’s friends. 

They could see me right on her telephone. And I talked to them too. Ha.

It is alright for me to bark when it is my own meeting. Ha.

Niamh made own made chips for our afternoon delicious treats. Ha. That was a good idea.

I had some too. Right in our living room. Ha. That was a nice treat.

The present man brought us secret presents today. But they were not for us. 

We are going send them to friends. Craig will wrap them all up.

Because that is his special just for Merry Christmas job. Ha. 

We are having a very especially delicious pizza from a brand new pizza store.

But we cannot tell Mister Tony because he might be sad. Oh dear. 

So it is a secret. I am a very good secret keeper. It is known.

We will have to find a brand new detective program for tonight’s relaxing detective time. 

Maybe this time they will have a big brave dog to help them. 

That would be a good program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment