Sunday 20 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy One

It is Sunday sleep in day. 

So I had a nice little sleep in. But Craig had a long sleep in. 

Even Zita had a sleep in. I do not know if Niamh had a sleep in.

Because she did not sleep in her own comfy bed. 

She and her friends had an everybody sleeps on the floor party at Miss Emma’s apartment. Ha.

Zita and I went for a lovely before breakfast walk in the snow. So I had to wear my boots.

It snowed last night when I was fast asleep. 


But now there is snow all over. Again.

So now all the children are sliding down the hill. Right into the empty pond. Goodness me.

When we got home Zita made Craig’s very favourite yellow muffins. Ha. 

For our together breakfast. 

Then the present man brought a giant box of secret presents for Emmet and Niamh. 

It was from our cheese party friends. Ha. 

But we cannot have a lots and lots of Mister Nicastro’s delicious cheese party this year.

Because of the rules. Too bad for us.



When Craig was all awake he made lots of coffees and then we had a together breakfast. 

With lots of muffins.

At lunchtime Miss Sash’s brand new Jeep brought Niamh home. Ha. 

And Niamh brought own made cookies with her. Ha.

But then I got into trouble again. 

Because of too much barking at the very dangerous sidewalk machines. Oh well.

I had to go into the den so I could keep Craig company. And not get in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

This afternoon Zita was downstairs for a long time making lots of beautiful do not get sick masks. 

When she came upstairs she went right outside to move all the snow away. 


But I could not be her big helper. So she had to do it my herself. Too bad for her. 

But it was the very fluffy snow. 

It was not the too heavy stick all the time to your shovel snow. That was good.

The stick snow just sticks to me too. And then I am soggy for a long time. Too bad for me.

When Zita was all finished I took her for a nice walk in the fluffy snow.



Some people were moving some of the snow away in the nearly empty pond. 

So they could skate all over and play hockey on the brand new ice. Ha. Good for them. 

When we came home it was time for me to help Zita make our delicious dinner. That is an easy job.



No comments:

Post a Comment