Saturday 11 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Eight

I did not go for a nice walk today.

Zita went all by herself. Without me. Because I had a sleep in. 

I did not want to go for a walk. It was not so nice outside. It was nearly just all raining. 

When Zita came home I was still all fast asleep on the bed. Craig too.

But then Craig did not go for a nice walk to his old friends breakfast. Craig and Zita and I always go for the old friends breakfast nice walk.

He just went in the silver little car. Because of the rain.

So I could not go on the nice walk with him. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita and I always go with Craig to his breakfast. So he won't just get lost. 

I was a bit upset. I told Zita and Craig that we had to go on our walk. Or Craig might get lost. 

They did not listen to me so well. Oh dear. Oh dear.

He did not get lost. But I did not get to go on my nice walk. 

Zita said it was my fault. Because of my big sleep in. That was not very nice. Oh dear. 

Then Zita had to go shopping. I had to guard the house by myself. Because Niamh and Emmet were still all fast asleep. Oh dear. 

They did not go for nice walks either. Oh dear. To bad for us. 

Niamh is very busy writing a long story for her school. I guarded her in the living room. On the very comfy rug. 

Emmet is studying for the remember everything exams. At his university. 

He was just downstairs in his cosy bedroom. I guarded him too. From upstairs. Ha. 

Last night I went all the way down the scary basement stairs. To get my special just for me catching ball. 

It fell all the way down the stairs. But nobody saw it. Just me. 

I found it all by myself. My friend Emmet did not have to help me at all. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita went to the only sell you giant food store. She bought lots and lots of way tasty cheese. 

It is not for us. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

It is just for Miss Ashley's before you get all married party. I can not go. Or Craig. Or Emmet. Just Niamh and Zita. That is not right. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this afternoon. I was not even a bit tired. We had a long walk. Good for us. 

Zita is going to an outside dinner. Tonight. With lots of the rascal ladies. 

I can not go. It is a not for dogs outside dinner. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Craig and Emmet and I will have a nice dinner. All by ourselves. 

Maybe we will have Mister Tony's tasty pizza. Maybe. I always get tasty pizza bits. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment