Thursday 19 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirteen 

Zita and Niamh and I got up very early this morning. But not Craig.

Zita drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store so she could get it already to open up. 

So she had to be there very very early in the morning. Before everybody else. Oh dear. 

Then Zita came home and we went for our early in the morning walk. Even down to the other pond.

But I did not see my friends the ducks today. 

Just the beautiful pond.


It is a beautiful full of sunshine day again. That is good.

When Zita and the not so very fast bicycle went downtown to her new office Craig got up too.

So I did not have any nice sleep in today. And I was up too early. Oh well.

But we played catch the ball even before we had our toasts. Ha. That is a good morning.

Then I had a nice nap.

Because early in the morning days are nice and quiet days for me.

We had rolled up peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunch. 

And Craig had more too much coffee. Ha. 

Then he had to read more interesting stories.

So I had a nice right beside him minding nap.



Then after lunchtime my friend Niamh came home from the beautiful clothes store.

Because she went to work too early this morning. So she had to have a nice nap. Ha. 

Then she went to the stretching on your own little rug store with her friends.

When they are all finished they will go to a movie. Altogether. 

Maybe they will be all smelly. 

Because of the stretching store. Oh dear me. 

You should not go out if you are just all smelly. It is known.

When I am all smelly I have to have a bath. In our own bathtub. Oh dear me. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinner walk. We went on the nice quiet streets.

Because it was nearly dark outside.

Then we came home to have own made from China food. Ha. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight because only Craig and Zita and I are here. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment