Sunday 3 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Nine

I got into big trouble today. 

I chewed my bandages and I had to go back to my hospital. 

So the nice ladies could give band new bandages. Not all chewed up and soggy bandages. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita were no so happy. Oh dear. I do not like to be in the big trouble. 

I had a very little walk this morning. Before I got in trouble. 

We had visitors this afternoon. Because we are going to have a very big party. In my house. 

Because doctor Susan's daughter is getting married. In the summer. And has to have a big party. With all her old friends. 

She is Zita's Goddaughter. She does not live here anymore. She lives in not so far away Toronto. 

So the people came to our house to eat cookies and talk all about the party. Even Susan and Lilly. 

We did not talk about me being in trouble. That is good. I just had a nap.

Nobody like being in big trouble. When it is their own fault. 

Then you feel all sad. Inside. Or dear. 

That is me today. Oh dear. 

All sad inside. Because of the big trouble. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment