Monday 1 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Nine

It is another not so warm outside day.

So I stayed inside and helped Zita in the rascal ladies office.

Niamh was up early today. So she could have her coffee with Cara.

Before Cara went to her work. She has an office in the basement of her house. 

So does Mister Lyndon. Ha.

When Craig was all awake we had a lovey banana muffin for our breakfast.

Then I went back to my rascal ladies office to be Zita’s very best special helper.

The present man brought Emmet his very important very old Irish book. 

Because he forgot it in way far away Cork university. Oh dear.

So now he has two. Ha.

And he can read it here and there. 

After lunchtime Zita and I went for our little just across my watching corner walk.

Zita had to wear her warm coat. 

When came home we took some nasty weeds off our front lawn. 



Zita hates the nasty weeds. 

Niamh wrote another new story for her nice university. 

Now she is a fast writer. Ha. That is good. 

And Emmet is reading his brand new book. 

He has to read it lots of times. I do not know why.

We had toasts for lunchtime. 

We used the brand new very heavy own made bread. 

It is very delicious for toasts bread.

Then I helped Zita and the rascal ladies. And I had a nice nap. 

Before dinnertime Zita had long fight with the big computer. Oh dear. 

But Craig got it to work. He said the computer was afraid of him.

That is silly. Craig is not even a bit scary. Or even so fierce. He is just my friend. Ha. Good for us. 

Only Craig and Zita and I had our dinner upstairs tonight.

Because Emmet was playing the other dragons game with his other friends. 

But I got bacon bits on my dinner. Ha.

We will watch the detective again tonight. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment