Friday 13 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Fourteen

It is colder today than even yesterday. I have to wear my Scotsman coat. Or I will be all frozen all stiff. Oh dear. 

Emmet says my nose will freeze off. That is silly.

We are just going around my little block tonight.  My feet get way too cold. It is not nice. It is not cosy at all. Not like my cosy duvet. Ha.

Emmet has his way old Gods tell them everything exam tonight. Until late. 

Zita will drive him so his nose will not freeze off. Ha.

Niamh is going to a birthday party tonight. Zita will drive her too. Way too cold.

Tomorrow is Emmet's and Niamh's birthday. We will have a little cheese party. And presents. And cake.  It is what we do for birthdays at my house. It is known.

Poor Emmet has another tell them everything all about old wars exam tomorrow. On his birthday. That is not nice.

When all the birthdays are all finished we can put the Christmas tree up. And all the decorations. I always help. I am a big help with the smelly tree.  

Maybe it will not be so way cold tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment