Sunday 31 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had a very good party last night. With Mrs. Deidre and Mister Gene. 

I was a very good guarder. I found lots of little chips. On the floor. Ha. Good for me.

I said thank you to Mister Saint Newton. When everybody was all fast asleep. 

Mister Gene gave us his brand new music. That was nice. 

Everybody talked for a long time. I had a nice nap in the kitchen. Ha.

Mrs. Deidre helps make the very scary Vikings program. On the television. 

But she is not scary. That is good. She did not even have a nice sword. Ha. Too bad for her.

Emmet has lots of swords. Ha. 

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. 

Because Zita had to drive professor Jill and my friend Jamie to see his doctor. 

Jamie's feet were all swollen up. But Zita said jamie was now all fine. When she came home. That is good.

Then Niamh and ZoĆ© came home from the cottage. They did not even sleep last night. 

Their friend cut his bottom on sharp rocks. He had to go to a very little hospital. 

They had to sew his bottom. All back together. Oh dear. 

My friend Niamh could only sleep on the floor. Last night. At the cottage. 

Because the friend had to sleep in the soft bed. Because of his all sown up bottom. Oh dear. 

This morning Craig and I went out on our beautiful patio. To watch everybody. 

From behind our lots of bushes. For just a little while. 

I helped Craig take away lots more of the silly weeds. 

The go fast chair did not go upside down today. That is good.

Craig forgot he had to look at Emmet's brand new story. 

Then he remembered. And we went back in the house. Right away. 

You cannot forget promises. It is known.

Craig and Zita are going to go to hear Mister Gene play his very big piano tonight. With his friends. 

Way late at night. Downtown. That is nice.

I will guard the house. And Emmet. 

My friend Niamh went to the nasty pod hospital to visit Mister Aidan. Before his operation.

Tomorrow is a for everybody holiday. Me too. That is good. Maybe we will have a sleep in. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment