Friday 8 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Five

It was a way quiet day. That was good.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk this morning. It is just a bit rainy day. Only a bit too hot.

Craig had a sleep in this morning. I do not know why. I went and sat on the bed until he was all wide awake. 

And then he could play catch the ball with me. Ha. Good for me.

Craig is just reading all about not even invented computers will talk to even other computers. That is silly. 

And Zita was way way busy taking to people. All day. 

Because the rascal ladies computers were not remembering everything today. Oh dear. 

My friend Niamh and Clifford are at work. Niamh was not even a bit late this morning. That is good. 

Zita is going to her friend's cottage tonight. For dinner. And she will sleep there too. 

Not here on her own comfy bed. With me to keep her all safe. Oh dear. 

I will have to keep Craig company. Or he will be sad. Oh dear. 

I will just sleep on Zita's comfy pillows. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh and Miss Rowan will go to the too loud music outside concert again tonight. 

Even in the rain. That is silly. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I will guard Craig and Emmet. 

Maybe we will have mister Tony's tasty pizza. For our dinner. Tonight. Maybe.

Emmet went for a little walk. After lunchtime. To get more icy tea. Even in the almost rain. 

Zita and Doctor Susan had to get the gold big car today. 

They had not even one minute to go to see Mister Mike yesterday. They had to go today instead. Oh well.

There are too many cars parked all over. And people. Even on my corner.

Because of the football game. 

The take the cars away trucks are here too.  Oh dear. 

Because silly people just leave their poor cars just anywhere. Even in my park. Too bad for them.






No comments:

Post a Comment