Tuesday 12 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Nine

Zita and I went for a nice slow walk today. Because it is a very hot day out side. Not even little sheep clouds. Just a hot sky. 

Craig had a little sleep in today. Because of his not so very all right shoulder. 

I had a nice nap with him. So he would not forget to get up. And play catch the ball. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to go to a get all dressed up meeting this morning. She has to stay way downtown all day. Even in the too hot. 

Craig and I had croissants. When he was all fast awake. And we watched everything out my watching window. Good for us.

Then my friend Emmet was all fast awake too. Ha. Today is Emmet's all day at his nice university day. 

Craig drove him in the silver little car. In the too hot. 

Emmet took his real money with him. So he can have his tasty lunch and his icy tea. 

After his new class. At Mister Horton's little food store at his university. 

Then he will go to Miss Francis's beautiful library and read his big fat books. He will sit in the very comfy chairs. And drink more icy tea. Ha. 

Only Emmet reads those big fat books. I do not know why.  Maybe they do not have lots of beautiful pictures in those books. 

People like books with lots of pictures. It is known. 

He will have his tasty dinner before his favourite all about old inventions class.

When he is all finished Zita will bring him home and he will have his Irish tea. And then go all fast asleep. 

Because he was all day until very late at his nice university. That makes you very tired. 

Craig had to read a lot today. We played catch the ball when his eyes were all full up with all the words. 

And I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug. In the living room. So I could guard Craig. 

It is too hot to have nice naps in my side yard. The stones are all too hot. 

Tomorrow is Craig and Zita's remember their long time ago wedding. 

It was in the backyard of the old house. Not here. They had lots and lots of cake. And all their friends had new socks. 

I do not know why.  I was not there. Oh well.

I am here now. Ha. Good for me. 

Tomorrow Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going to their very favourite table sheet restaurant. For their way tasty food. 

I can not go. I have to guard the house. Oh well. Maybe I will get peanut butter treats. 

When Zita got all the way home we went to my nice bank. For our walk. 

Even in the way too hot. I get giant treats at my nice bank. Because I am a very polite dog. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment