Tuesday 26 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Three

I had to stay up late last night. Again.

To wait for my friends to come home. Emmet and Niamh had to catch even more monsters. Until late. 

Niamh had Clifford with her. Because Clifford is way fast. 

You can only catch the night time monsters at night. Ha.

Today I have a bit of a sick tummy. Because I eat the berries that fall off my trees. Oh dear. 

Even when Zita says not to. Oh dear. 

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk until lunchtime. Because of the rascal ladies meetings. Oh well.

Then she had to go downtown. To the way too small office. Until way late. Because of more meetings. 

Craig is all finished helping the long time ago Queen. 

They did not catch all the nasty people. Only some of them. Oh well. 

Now he is a doctor. In Rome. A long long long time ago. 

He found a dead person. In a big barrel. Right in front of his house. That is not right. 

Now he has to find the nasty man who left it. 

I did not have a nice tasty lunch today. Because of my sick tummy. 

Just a little bit of toasty croissant. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Today is Emmet's all day at his nice university day. Maybe he can find little monsters there too. 

After his lunch. Ha. Emmet likes croissants too. Just like me. Ha. Good for us.

Mr. Horton's store in Emmet's nice university has tasty croissants too. So Emmet will not just starve away. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot this afternoon. Because he is not all tired today. That is good. 

I think the little monsters are too fast for Craig to catch. Because he is old. Ha. 

Niamh and Clifford did not have to work until dinnertime today. That is good.

Miss Rowan was at my house last night. To help Niamh catch the little monsters. 

She has a job too. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment