Wednesday 13 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty

Zita and I had a way early walk. Because it was a way too hot again day. Oh well.

We had big crunchy toasts.

Niamh took Clifford to her work today. Niamh loves Clifford. Because he is a go very fast bicycle. 

Craig and Zita went out shopping. I stayed here to guard the house. And my all asleep in the basement friend Emmet.

I went down the scary stairs last night. All the way down into the basement. 

I had to see Emmet's room with all the furniture moved everywhere. 

Emmet's room is all full up to the top with books. And computers. And comfy chairs. Ha. Good for Emmet.

When Craig and Zita came home Zita had a new very fast computer. Brand new. 

Like Niamh's. Just bigger. 

It is an all silver fast computer. Because it is the silver presents remember the happy wedding day. Ha.

It is not a computer like Craig and Emmet's. It is the tasty apple kind of computer. Oh well. 

I got a brand new Scotsman's collar today. Zita said it was Craig's happy wedding day present. That is a good present. 

Then it was so rainy that I could not even see our cars. And there was too loud thunder. Oh dear. 

I was not so scared. I just kept my friend Zita company. 

We were not scared at all. Because we were together. It is hard to be too scared when you are with your friends. It is known. 

Then I had a nice nap on my friend Emmet's comfy bed. Downstairs. In the basement. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet's bed is way comfy. More comfy than out big bed. Ha. Too bad for us. 

We have silly weather. 

Niamh will just be a soggy lady when she gets home. Too bad for her.

Everybody will not go to the table sheet restaurant tonight. Oh well.

Because Emmet has a sick tummy. 

You can not go to a nice tasty restaurant when you have a sick tummy. 

Craig said they will go another night. That is good.

Niamh is going to the way loud outside music concert tonight. Maybe the too much rain will be all gone maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment