Wednesday 6 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Three

Zita and I went for an early walk this morning. Because it was another way too hot day. 

We only played catch the ball a little bit this morning. Oh well.

I was so hungry this morning my tummy grumbling woke Zita all awake. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

I got a special two breakfasts. Ha. I did not even starve to death a little bit. That is good. 

Craig and I did not even have our toasts until late. Because Zita had to go and have her breakfast with friends. Oh well.

Then she had to go way downtown to the too small office. For lots of important meetings. 

That is when Craig had his too much coffees. And we had some crunchy toasts. But only one today. 

Last night Craig and I had extra toasts in bed. Peanut butter toasts. Ha. That was good. 

Last night Emmet did not get home from his university until after our dinner. 

And Niamh too. She had to eat her dinner at work.

Then Niamh and Lily watched a scary movie. I did not watch. I was too busy. I had to have my extra in bed toasts. Ha. 

The nice make the house all clean ladies came today. With the noisy machines. Oh well.

I stayed in the den. To keep Craig all safe. Because of the noisy machines. 

We had the special very heavy bread for our lunch. With cheese. And peanut butter. Ha. 

Then the present man brought brand new clothes from way far away. For Emmet. For the special wedding. That is good. 

I could not have a nice nap outside today. The stones were all too hot. That is not right. 

I had my nice nap on my comfy duvet. On the very big bed. That is good. 

Emmet went for a little walk. To the little store. Not a bust street store. Just a little not so far away store. To get his favourite all icy tea. 

Emmet only likes icy tea when it is way too hot. Niamh just likes icy coffee. Oh well. 

Zita told Emmet he can not tell his grandmother about the icy tea. She would be sad. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Too bad for her. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment