Thursday 7 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Four

I had another not very busy day.

It is still a too hot day. We went for a nice walk. After our toasts. Before the too hot came. Again.

Niamh was nearly late for her work. She and Clifford had to go way fast. It is good Clifford is a way fast bicycle. It is known.

Today is another all day even past dinner time for my friend Emmet. At his nice university. Oh dear. 

He has to have his dinner at Mister Horton's store. In the university. He will have bagels. Or donuts. And icy tea. 

Tonight Niamh and Miss Lily and Miss Rowan and Miss Rima are all going to the way loud outside music concert. Until late. Oh dear. 

Miss Lily and Miss Rowan came to my house to wait for Niamh. To be all finished her work. 

They stayed in Niamh messy bedroom. They took out all the used plates. Oh dear. 

Zita and Doctor Susan have to go to Mister Mike's fix your car store. To bring the gold big car back to Doctor Susan's house. 

Sometimes on our nice walks we go to her house. 

So I can chase all the awful squirrels away from her house. They live everywhere in her backyard. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Mike looked at the gold big car to make sure it was all right. 

So Doctor Susan's father could borrow it all safe. For the important wedding.

He used to be a policeman. In way far away England. Now he just sails his boat. He has a very big dog too. That is good. 

Craig and I had tasty cheese bits for our lunch. That was good. I like cheese. A lot. Ha.

Zita had to use the telephone all day. To talk to rascal people from everywhere. I guarded her. All by myself. 

Zita and I went for only a little walk. It is still a way hot day. Outside. Not inside. Because of the make the house cool machine. Ha. That is good.

Tonight Craig and Zita went to have a tasty dinner. At at nice litte restaurant. Nearly a tasty Chinese food restaurant. Up past the busy street. 

All by themselves. Because Emmet and Niamh were not home.

I had to guard the whole house all by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Craig had to have a spic and span bath. Oh well. I do not like the smell of spic and span so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment