Thursday 14 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty One

It was not a so nice day today. Just all the time little rain. Like like way far away Ireland. 

We had fat toasts anyway. That is good.

Zita was way busy with all the too many pieces of rascal ladies paper.

Today is my friend Emmet's other all day until night time at his nice university. Zita drove home. 

He will just eat at Mister Horton's tasty donuts store. Oh well.

The make the house all cool machine did not wake up this morning. Oh dear.

It was not way too hot today. It was just soggy rain hot. That was good. 

A nice man came to my house to fix it all up. That is good. I did not bark so much at him. Good for me.

He put a brand new thing on the wall. And now the machine is all awake again. That is good.  

Zita made toasty squashed sandwiches for our lunch. I got the crunchy toasty bits. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh forgot her go fast little computer. And then Zita forgot to bring it to her at our big neighbourhood building. 

Then she had to be in a big hurry. Oh dear. To go to the big building. That is where my friend Niamh works. Teaching dance a lot. 

Zita and I went for a slow quiet walk this afternoon. We did not want to get too hot. That is good. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to the way too small office for even more meetings. Until late.

Craig and I will have to have our dinner all by ourselves. Everybody else will be all away. 

Maybe we will have fat peanut butter sandwiches. Maybe. 

Craig knows how to make peanut butter sandwiches all by himself. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig's football team won again. Last night. On the television. Ha. 

Miss Zoé's mother came to my house last night. She brought beautiful flowers. 

Because of the remember the wedding day. That was nice.

Craig and Zita had to sign lots of papers. So Zoé's family could have new blue little books. Right away. 

Now they can go to way far away France. And come home.

Maybe they will see all my cousins in way far away France. 

Miss Zoé can tell them I am all fine and as happy as can be. 

I have my very own family. To guard. And to keep all safe and sound. And happy. 

And I have a way comfy bed. With a duvet.  And crunchy toasts every morning. And lots of tasty treats. Everyday. Ha. 

And they love me. It is known.

Good for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment