Thursday 28 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Five

It was not a too hot day outside today.

Zita and I had a nice walk. We did not catch any monsters. That is good.

Yesterday Zita caught lots of little monsters with her telephone. Ha. 

Craig and Zita and I had lots of toasts this morning. That is good.

Then I guarded the house. By myself. 

Because Zita had to go to a meeting and Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. 

For his all day at the university day. He will eat his lunch at the university. Maybe he will have croissants too.

When Craig came home we played catch the ball a lot. Ha. That is good.

Last night when my friend Niamh came home she was so tired she had a spic and span shower and went right all fast asleep. In her own comfy bed. 

Even Clifford was tired. Oh dear. 

It is very hard taking lots of little dancers to the lake. She did not lose even one. That is good. 

Craig did not read anything for our nice Queen today. He read it all yesterday. 

He just read his book today. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. And guarded everybody.

Last night I had a scary dream. In the den. When I was all fast asleep. 

I barked so very loud my friend Emmet came up from the basement. 

He was afraid maybe there was something wrong. 

Maybe ghosts. Maybe lions were trying to get in my own house. Maybe.

I was very fierce. In my scary dream. And very brave.  Ha. Good for me. 

But there was nothing wrong. It was just me. All asleep. 

Emmet got me special carrot treats. And hugs. Ha. That was nice. 

Yesterday when Zita came home with bags and bags of peanut butter. For Craig and I. 

We always have peanut butter sandwiches. For our tasty lunch. 

Sometimes we have cheese too. Or toasty bread. Ha. That is good.

My friend Aidan had to go to the nasty food hospital this afternoon. Oh dear.

Because he has a nasty hole inside him. Again. 

Just like Emmet had. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Now they will have to make another hole in him. To fix the little hole. Oh dear. 

Maybe my friend Niamh will go see him. He asked her to visit him. If he comes home tonight. Oh dear. 

I think he will go all very fast asleep. Instead. Fixing holes makes you very tired. And sore. Oh dear. That is not right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment