Wednesday 27 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Four

I did not have to wait for everybody last night.

We were all too sleepy. Even my friend Niamh.

They did not catch any little monsters at all. 

We went all fast asleep instead. That is good.

This morning Zita and I had a nice walk. When everyone was still fast asleep. 

It was not too hot. 

It was too hot later. So we put the make the house all nice and cool machine on. Ha.

Niamh and Clifford are way busy today. It is a going to the lake day for all Niamh's little dancers. 

Clifford did not go. He just stayed at the big building. To wait for Niamh. To bring her home all safe and fast. 

Zita had to go to the too small office. As soon as she finished her toasts. 

And stay downtown all day. Until our dinnertime.

My tummy is not sick today. I had my toasts. With Craig and Zita. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita was gone I guarded Craig and Emmet all day. 

They were just reading interesting stories. Maybe for our nice Queen. Maybe.

The present man brought Emmet a brand new book. From his very favourite writer. Mister Terry. 

He died a little bit of time ago. That is sad. 

But my friend Emmet has all of Mister Terry's very funny books. So he is not just all dead. He is just not here dead. Ha. Good for us.

I am a bit tired today. Because yesterday I had a sick tummy. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Until our lunch time. 

Emmet did not wake up until lunch time. Just like me. Ha. That is because we are friends. Good for us.

He made his own Irish tea. Craig and I had peanut butter toastys. Good for us. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times in the afternoon. 

When he was all finished reading for our nice Queen. That is good.

My friend Emmet went out for a little walk. He did not catch any little monsters. Oh well.

He told me it was way too hot outside. For big furry dogs like me. Or dear. 

Maybe I will go for a nice walk after dinnertime. When the too hot has gone home. Maybe. 

I saw Doctor Susan's father. He was driving our gold big car. Ha. That is silly. Oh well. 

He used to teach policemen how to drive police cars. And not just crash. In way far away England. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment