Friday 1 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Eight

We had a big sleep in today. All of us. And me too.

We had a very big party last night. At my house. For my friend Niamh. 

Everybody was here. For a tasty dinner.

We gave Niamh secret presents. And me too.

I got her brand new fat headphones. They are even good ones. For listening to music at the far away university.

Craig and Zita got her a statue. Of a beautiful dancer. A toe dancer. 

Made of just picked up from beside the ocean wood. 

Zita found it in way far away Winnipeg. In a nice full of beautiful things store. 

The nice man who made it lives right where my friend Niamh's nice university is. 

He used to be a professor. Now he is not. 

Now he makes beautiful statues. And sells them to people.

The nice store sent it to him and he put Niamh's name on it. And his too. That was nice.

Last night I was the very best party dog again. Everybody said so. 

Everybody the had tasty on a stick food. Not me. Oh well. 

And a special made all of ice cream cake. Doctor Susan's friend made it. Just for Niamh. That was nice.

Craig gave me tasty green bean treats. Because I am the best party guarding dog. Ha. Good for me.

When everybody went home we had even another party. That is silly.

Miss Georgi and Miss Rachel and Miss Courtney came to my house. 

All the dance a lot friends went to nice Mister Kettleman's bagel store. Then they all slept here. Until late.

Because today is our country's sing happy birthday day. 

And all the dance friends had to go way downtown to listen to all the music. 

The very fast aeroplanes flew over my house today. They are way too loud. I do not like that. 

I barked at them and they went away. That was good. 

Craig and Zita and I went for a nice walk after our lunch. All around the ponds. 

I saw my friends the ducks. They were still fast asleep. Ha. Too bad for them. 

And I saw a way big catch the fish bird. Right in the other pond. Getting all dry.

There was an all of a sudden lots and lots of rain. After we got home. Ha. Good for us.

Craig's football team won again. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. 

Because it is our sing happy birthday day they will have very loud and very bright noises tonight. 

I do not like that. So I will just stay beside my friend Zita. So she will not be all scared. Ha. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment