Sunday 17 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Four

When I got up this morning everybody was here fast asleep. 

Lots of dance a lot ladies. Everywhere. And their bicycles.

Zita and I went for a little walk. Before Craig was awake. 

It was a way nice morning. Just lots of fat clouds. And not any rain at all. That is good.

Then Zita went to see all the nice farmers. To buy tasty food for us. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. Even before the too much coffees. Ha. Good for us.

I could not go with Zita today. I had to stay here to guard everybody. And all the bicycles. Oh well.

Craig and Emmet and I had brand new just hot bagels for our lunch. From Mister Kettleman's nice store.

All the dance a lot ladies had to have showers. Until there was only cold water. Ha. Too bad for them. 

They were just all way dirty. Outside loud music concerts are very dirty. It is known.

Niamh saw our friend Mister Aidan last night. At the loud music concert. 

Mister Aiden guards Niamh. He is a good guarder. He told everybody he was her guarder, Just like me. 

But not so very fierce. Or furry. Or loud.  Ha.

Craig is still a lawyer a long long time ago. Finding something for the Queen. But it is a secret. Ha. 

After the make you spic and span showers Niamh and Miss Rima went to the loud music outside concerts. Again. It is all finished tonight. Ha. 

Zita is remembering everything all about her brand silver new computer. 

It is not the same as her old not so fast computer.

So she has to remember all new things. Oh dear. 

It is hard to remember new things when the old things are still all there too. Oh dear. 

Before our dinner Emmet had to go out and catch monsters in his own telephone. I did not see any monsters at all. 

He said he caught one in my pond park. Oh dear.,

Only my friend Emmet's phone can see them. Not nice dogs like me. Oh dear. 

Emmet says they are not real monsters. Only on your telephone monsters. That is good. 

I am not afraid of monsters. It is known. 








No comments:

Post a Comment