Friday 22 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Nine

All my family was out last night. Until very late. Even in the very dark night. Oh dear. I do not like that.

They had to catch even more little monsters. 

Even Zita. She caught one right in my own kitchen. Oh dear. I did not even see it. 

I do not have a telephone. Dogs do not have telephones. Telephones can not understand dog. Ha. 

You can only see the monsters on your very own telephone. Oh well.

Craig only has one. In his telephone. Everybody else has more. Too bad for him. 

I did not go out with everybody. To catch the monsters. I stayed home to guard Craig. Good for me. 

Zita had to help one of the rascal ladies last night. 

A nasty person stole her little flat computer. That is not right. She was very sad. 

Zita had to go to her house to make her feel all better. That was good. 

Craig and I watched the football game. It was not Craig's team. We did not watch it very much. Ha.

Today is Craig's mother's sing happy birthday day. She is way way old. 

Auntie Jane visited. So everybody went out. To a nice restaurant. For a tasty lunch. 

But not Niamh. Because she has to work. Oh well. 

I am going to stay here to guard the house. It is a way too hot day outside. 

Because of the way too hot my friend Craig had to wear his silly hat. To go to the restaurant. Ha. Too bad for him.

I do not know why it is a silly hat. Craig just says it is his own silly hat. That is silly. Ha. 

I had just a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In my nice and not even a bit hot house. 

I got peanut butter treats. Because I am a very good guarder. 

This afternoon Zita and I only went for a little walk. Before our nice dinner. Because of the too hot. 

We went to Doctor Susan's house.To put all her mail away. 

There was nobody there. Because she is just all away. She went away to not so far away. 

To help with the very important wedding. So I guarded her backyard for her. I am a big help. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita to go to a special make you beautiful store. To get all beautiful toes. For the important wedding. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment