Saturday 23 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast this morning. 

I did not even pull so much today. That is good.

I am going to guard my friends Cara and Lee tomorrow. At my house. All day. And even in the night time.

Because Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going to Doctor Susan's daughter's special wedding. 

They will not be in our own house. Oh dear. 

All my family will be gone away. Oh dear. In another place. 

It is a not so way far away place. That is good. 

They are all going in the black go fast car. They have to stay all day and even until late late at night. 

Zita has to talk to everybody. At the wedding. All by herself. Oh dear.

I am not going. Dogs were not invited. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I will guard Cara and Lee instead. In my house. All by myself. Instead. 

Maybe we will have tasty treats. Ha. 

Last night Niamh and Emmet were out catching even more monsters. 

Emmet walked all the way downtown. Right to the giant just for rascal buildings. With the giant clock. 

There were kabillions other people catching monsters too. 

That is a silly game. Night time is for sleeping in you comfy bed. Not for catching monsters. 

Everybody has to get all squeaky clean today. So they will all smell beautiful for the special wedding. 

Not me. Ha. I am not going to the special wedding. Oh well.

Craig even has a brand new shirt. Not even a tshirt. Ha. And brand new never used even once jeans. 

And Niamh has make you very tall shoes. And a not used dress. Ha. 

Emmet is just all spic and span. He has a brand new from way far away England jacket. Ha.

And my friend Zita has brand new shiny red toes. Ha.

Everybody will be all beautiful. 

I am beautiful too. Craig told me. But I can not go to the very special wedding. 

It is a not for beautiful dogs wedding. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Maybe I should go to the make me beautiful store. So I can be more beautiful. Maybe. Oh well. 

Zita and Niamh had to go and find a keep you very cool in the too hot umbrella. For the special wedding. 

They went to where all the very tasty Chinese restaurants are. Not so far away. 

Maybe we will watch television tonight. In the cosy den.  I can guard everybody. That would be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment