Tuesday 5 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Two

I had a nice quiet day. Because it is way hot toddy.

Zita and I had a nice walk. Before the too hot. 

Last night we went for a long walk. After dinner. We went down the quiet streets where the cars do not go so much. 

We saw lots of people. Everybody said "Hello Poppy". Everybody knows me. Ha.

I did not know them. Oh well.

Maybe they were Niamh's little dance a lot little girls. Maybe. 

We did not have coffees outside. Just a nice walk. 

This morning Craig had a sleep in. I got him all awake. So he would not forget to play catch the ball with me.

Good for me.

Then everybody was gone. Not me. 

I stayed here to guard our house. All by myself. We did not even have toasts this morning. Too bad for me. 

Niamh and Zita went to their work. Right when they were all wide awake. 

Niamh rode Clifford so she would not be late at all. Clifford is a very fast bicycle. It is known. 

Niamh has another new job. At the same place. 

But to keep the little girls and boys all safe until they all go home for their dinners. Ha. That is good. 

Emmet was at his nice university all day. Because it is time for even more new story classes. 

University is Emmet's favourite place. And his comfy bed. Ha. 

And Craig had to go to see his nice dentist. Up on the busy street.

When he got home he was all melted. Because of the way too hot day. 

We had peanut butter toasts. For our lunch. And Craig had a lemonade. With ice. Ha.

We did not play catch the ball so much this afternoon. Because Craig was still melted all away.

I had a nice nap in the kitchen. The kitchen has a very nice floor. It is made of cold very flat rocks. That is good. 

Last night when we got home Craig and Zita watched one of Mister Tom's brand new programs from way far away. 

I had a nice nap. In the den. 


No comments:

Post a Comment