Tuesday 19 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Six

I had a nice walk with my friend Zita this morning. It was a nice not hot day. We did not see anybody interesting. Not even the ducks. Oh well. 

When we got home I had to get Craig all wide awake. So he could make the too much coffee. 

Then we had our toasts.

After our toasts Craig was outside making our patio all beautiful. Taking all the too many weeds away. 

And then the too many weeds attacked him. And the go fast chair went all upside down. Again. 

I did not know the weeds attacked people. 

I was not guarding Craig because I did not know all about the dangerous weeds. 

Nobody told me. Oh dear. 

I could not help. I was just inside. At my window. I barked and barked. But nobody was here. Oh dear. 

Zita was not here. She was all gone. She took Emmet to his nice university. 

When she was all home Craig got on the very little outside table. And then he got back into the go fast chair. 

Oh dear that is not right. 

Now the patio is all beautiful. Ha. No too many weeds now. Too bad for them. 

This morning Emmet lent our nice centre building all his how to play dungeon books. 

There were so many Niamh and Clifford could not carry them. 

Zita had to put them in the black go fast car. Ha. 

Emmet used to teach dungeons to children a long time ago. Right were Niamh works. 

In our own not even very far away centre building. 

He can not teach them now. Because he is at his nice university. It is an all day at the university day. Again. 

Last night I thought we should go for a nice walk. After our dinner. To the drink our coffee outside restaurant. 

I told everybody. A lot of times. They did not listen. 

I was a bit sad. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I had a nice nap instead. On my new comfy duvet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment