Saturday 23 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy One

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. With my friend Jamie and Professor Jill.

Professor Jill is afraid of the little monsters. Jamie and I are not afraid. Ha. Too bad for her. 

I only have a little story today. 

Because Craig and everybody had to go to Doctor Susan's daughter's very special wedding. 

I could not tell him all my interesting stories to write today. For my very own Miss Poppy's very interesting stories blog.  

Because he was just here a little bit today. Only in the morning.

Then everybody went away. In the black go fast car. 

And Cara and Lee came to my house so I could guard them. 

And so we could have tasty treats. Altogether. Ha. Maybe they know how to play my special game of catch the ball. Maybe. Ha. 

And they will remember my dinner time so I will not just starve all into nothing. And my before bedtime dessert too.

Then I will wait for my own family to come home. 

I will just sit nicely at my watching window. And watch and guard everything. It is my job. 

My family will not forget to come home. Craig told me. It is true. 

Who would guard them if they were not here with me in our house. Oh dear. 

But they will not forget to come home. Craig told me. 

Craig always tells me the truth. It is his job. It is known.  

I will have lots of stories tomorrow. Ha. When everybody is all home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment