Monday 11 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Eight

I had a very nice walk this morning. With my friend Zita. 

It was a beautiful all full of sunshine morning. With very fat sheep clouds. It was not too hot. 

Maybe later it will be too hot. Maybe. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. Because he did not have a sleep in today.

Then we all had our toasts. Not my friend Niamh. She was already at her new job. Ha.

Professor Jill came to my house this morning. My friend Jamie was not not with her. Just another dog. 

A way little dog. Oh dear. That is not right.

I thought the little dog stole Professor Jill away from my friend Jamie. Oh dear. 

I was a bit up set. I barked a lot. At the little dog. 

Craig told me that Jamie was at her own house guarding Mister Professor Carter. And she was all right. 

The little dog was too little to guard Mister Professor Carter. That is why Jamie was guarding him. Ha. That was right.

I did not get into too much trouble. That was good.

Craig had Mister Tony's used pizza for our lunch. I helped him eat the crunchy bits. Ha. Good for me. 

I am a big help. Craig told me. 

Zita and I went for a nice not so fast walk before our dinner time. We did not go so far. 

Because it was a bit too hot. And I am very furry. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Zita had to go to a meeting at the other university. Before our tasty dinner. 

She had to go to the way downtown university. 

Not Emmet's nice university. Another university.

We will have our tasty dinner when her meeting is all finished. 

Then Zita and Emmet had to go and move all his furniture all around in his cosy bedroom. In the scary basement. 

Because of the too many books. And the new very old desk. 

I will stay upstairs and guard Craig. 

Maybe I will watch him read his brand new book. Maybe. 

Now he is an very old lawyer in way far away England way way long ago. 

Maybe there will be a brave dog in the book. Maybe. 

He has to help the very nice Queen. But the King does not know. Oh dear. It is secret helping. 

Maybe he will get into very big trouble. Oh dear. 






No comments:

Post a Comment