Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Seven

Everybody got up early this morning. Except for my friend Emmet.

He stays up too late. Talking to his friends from everywhere. Oh well.

Niamh and Clifford were almost late for work today. Ha. 

Yesterday a little girl tried to bite my friend Niamh. Or dear. 

People do not bite other people. That is not right. 

I would only bite way nasty people. If they were dangerous. And too close to my family. Oh dear. 

This morning Zita had to go to more important rascal ladies meetings. I guarded Craig. 

He is just a little bit way too sore all over today. Because of the nasty weeds. And the upside down go fast chair. Oh dear.

We played catch the ball a lot anyway. Good for us.

Craig has the way noisy blow everything all around machine. In the side yard. 

He is going to blow all the nasty weeds far away. I do not like the noisy machine so much. Oh well.

The nice make the house epic and span ladies came to my house today. That is good. 

They said I was the very best watching dog ever. That is true. 

Craig had to go and get another old music machine. 

It is just like the one he bought his father. A very long time ago. That is nice. 

He had to make it all spic and span. It is the spic and span day. 

Craig and I had two tasty toasty hot croissants for our lunch today. I like croissants. I get the pointy ends. 

Emmet had croissants too. Croissants are good for you. If you have cheese on them. Ha. 

My friend Emmet always gives me the extra cheese. Good for us. 

Emmet had to go out to catch more just in your telephone monsters. 

And maybe get some icy tea. Maybe. Emmet said there were lots of monsters in the park. 

But they are very little monsters. Ha. Too bad for them. I am not even a little bit little. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment