Monday 25 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Two

My family did not forget to come home. Ha. That is good.

They said they would not forget. Ha. Good for us.

They did not come home until the middle of the night. Oh dear.

I was very happy. When they were all home. It is known.

I guarded Cara and Lee all day. And at night too. 

They did not forget my tasty dinners. That is good. 

But I had to wait for my family. To be all home. Safe and sound.

I sat at the back door for a very long time. Everybody comes in that door. That is where I waited. I was a bit sad. 

But then I had to guard Cara when she went fast asleep. In my friend Niamh's comfy bed. 

Then my family all came home. And everybody went just fast asleep. Ha. That was right. 

Cara and Lee and I went for a nice before dinner walk last night. I was a very good guarder. Ha. Good for me.

Craig had a long sleep in this morning. Because he drove the go fast car all night. 

All the way from the very important wedding.

Craig said they had lots for very loud dance a lot music. 

Niamh said it was not even a bit too loud. Ha. Too bad for Craig.

They had lots and lots of very tasty food at the wedding. 

It was all outside. In a giant tent. With beautiful lights. Everywhere. Beside the giant full of very big boats lake. 

They even had tasty chips. With lots of gravy and cheese. For dessert. Ha. This is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before Niamh and Clifford had to go to work. 

We had lots of way loud thunder last night. I was not scared.

Because everybody was all home in their comfy beds. Me too. Ha. Good for us.

It is a windy rain day today. Oh well. 

I stayed in my comfy house. And did not get all soggy. That is good.

Zita and Emmet went to the tasty food store. To get brand new food. So we will not starve all away. That is good. 

When they came home they had lots of tasty croissants. Ha. That is good.

Then my friend Emmet had to go and catch more monsters. In his own phone. Ha. 

There were squirrels on my fence. Yesterday. And in my own hedge. 

They waited until Craig was not here to help me chase them all away. 

I hate squirrels. It is known.

Now Craig is back. The squirrels are all gone away. Ha. Too bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment