Thursday 21 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Eight

I had a very quiet day.

Everybody was very busy. Even Craig. Reading for our nice Queen. 

Niamh and Clifford were at work way early today. Niamh likes her work at our big centre building. That is good. 

Zita had to go to the too small office for meetings. For all day.

And today is another all day at the university day for my friend Emmet. Oh well. 

Maybe there will be telephone monsters at the nice university. Maybe.

After his lunch Emmet will go to Miss Francis's beautiful library. To read his very interesting very fat books. 

And drink lots of his icy tea. They have very comfy chairs in Miss Francis's library. 

You can have nice naps in the comfy chairs. Emmet told me. 

This morning Craig took the big just for the outside scissors and cut off lots of leaves from some of the too fat bushes. Ha.

The go fast chair did not go upside down today. That is good. 

Craig is still a bit too sore. We did not play catch the ball lots of times today. Only a few times. 

I had nice naps on my new comfy duvet. Good for me. 

Craig and I had croissants and toasty bagels for our lunch. Just us. 

We did not have any cheese today. Oh well. 

After our lunch Craig went outside. Again. With the very noisy blow everything everywhere machine. 

I do not like that machine. Maybe it will blow Craig all away. Or maybe me too. Maybe. Oh dear. 

He had to make the beautiful patio all spic and span. And not all just full of dusty leaves. 

Then he came in. Because of the too hot. 

The noisy machine had to stay outside. Ha. Too bad for it. 

Miss Rowan and Miss Rima came to my house. With icy coffees for Niamh.  Ha that is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment