Monday 4 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty One

We had a nice sleep last night. Everybody. Me too. That is good.

Today Niamh had to get up very early to go to work. Too bad for her. 

She had to work all day. Until dinner time. Not even one nice nap. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

She did not take her go fast bicycle. The go fast bicycle it's own name. Just like me. 

It's name is Clifford. That is a nice name. 

She has to teach all the little children how to be way beautiful dancers. Just like her. Ha. That is nice.

Zita and Craig and I had very crunchy toast this morning. After our very fast walk. 

Sometimes we have slow walks. When we walk with Jamie. She is not such a fast walking dog. Oh well.

When it is not way too hot Zita and I have fast walks. Ha. That is good. 

We did not see the ducks today. We did not go that way today. 

My friend Emmet walked all the way to the bookstore again. 

They will only get his way too expensive book tomorrow. Oh dear. 

Tomorrow Emmet is at his nice university all day. Until dinner time. 

He will even have his lunch there. Maybe at Mister Horton's tasty donut store. Maybe. 

He had a squeaky clean bath today. I did not need to have a bath today. 

Because I am a very neat and tidy dog. Nearly all the time. Except for my face. Oh well. 

Sometimes I get peanut butter on my nose. Ha. 

I had a nice nap this morning. On the comfy rug in the living room. Where it is all sunshine. 

I am still a good house guarder even when I am just a little bit all fast asleep. 

Because my ears do not go to fast asleep. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita was way busy with the rascal ladies when I had my nice nap. 

Craig was reading for our nice Queen. But not lots today. Just a bit. 

Then Craig and I had a peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. That is good. 

This afternoon Zita and Miss Zoe's mother had to go to the hospital just for little children. Their friend's little boy is a bit sick. 

So zita went to bring him a little present. Not a secret present. Just a present. 

A little fierce knight. With a very big axe. Ha. That is a good present. 

It is nice to get presents when you are not just all right. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch a new program on the television tonight. One of Mister Tom's programs. Maybe. 

Then I can have a nice nap. In the den. With Craig and Zita. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment