Monday 18 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Five

Everybody was out of their comfy beds early today. Except for Craig and Emmet.

Zita and I went for a very slow walk. Because it was already way hot outside. Even before toasts time. Oh dear.

When we came all the way home we had our toasts.

Craig was wide awake. He made the too much coffee. That is his job. 

He is not a way good toasts maker. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Craig and Zita got caught by a little cold. Not me.

I do not know how the cold caught Craig and Zita. In the way too hot. That is silly. 

After toasts Zita took the black go fast car to the car store. 

They had to fix a wobbly thing. I do not know why. Nobody told me. 

Then Craig and I watched out my watching window. Craig always helps me watch. That is good.

He reads his book too. He is still in way way long ago England. 

He has a nice very old horse. But he does not have a nice dog. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Emmet had to get up and catch more monsters. They now just live in his telephone. That is silly.

It is a game. Emmet told me. It is a silly game. Ha.

I got a brand new comfy duvet. Just for me. For the big bed. Ha. 

My friend Zita got it. Just for me. Because I am a very polite dog. Ha. Good for me. 

The nice men at the car store gave Zita some of their own special cloths. 

For cleaning the bit of yellow off the go fast car. That was nice.

Zita had to drive Emmet to his other university. 

Because they do not answer their telephones so well. Oh dear. That is not right.

Now he has to talk to his nice university. All about the other university. Oh dear. That is not right.

When Zita came home we went for a little walk. Only a little walk. 

Because of the way too hot outside. I do not like the too hot. 

I like my cool kitchen floor. It is made of nice cool stone. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh does not have to go to the too loud music concert tonight. Because it is all over. Ha. 

She will eat a tasty dinner with us tonight. That is good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment