Tuesday 30 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Two

We did not sleep in so much today.

Zita and I went for our nice walk before Craig was all awake. Ha. I said hello to my friends the ducks. I did not scare them at all. That is good.

We had toasts today. That is good. 

When Emmet got up we had even more toasts. Emmet cannot share his toasts. He needs all his toasts to get all better for ever. It is known.

Craig shared his extra toasts.

We had tasty hamburgers for our dinner. Last night. I got lettuce treats. Good for me.

Then Zita and Craig and Emmet and I watched the television. Nice stories about a churchman who catches nasty people. And all his very nice friends. 

There were no brave dogs in the stories. Just people. Oh well.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are still at Julia's beside the very big river house. They will be there tomorrow too.

It is very quiet with no Niamh. That is not right.

Craig is a young lady Queen. In a far away place. Full of dangerous people. Who do not want her to be a nice Queen.  But she is magic. They do not know it. Ha. Too bad for them. 

I got cheese treats today. I did not bark. Not even once at the nasty squirrels in my beautiful trees. Good for me. 

Zita went to the tasty food store and to Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese store. That is good. So we can have nice dinners. All together. 

Craig and I played roll the ball a lot. That is good. It is not a way too hard game. Craig can still play it. That is good.

The present man brought Emmet a new book. All about a nice church lady who is a detective. In way far away long time ago Ireland. 

Her brother is a King. He lives in a big castle. On a big hill. With giant fierce dogs. Who are not afraid of scary wolves. Ha. Good for them. That is a good book. It is known. 

Zita used the make the house and clean machine today. I stayed in the living room. So I could guard Craig from the noisy machine. Good for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment