Tuesday 23 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Five

We got up way early this morning. So Zita could go to Emmet's hospital. So she can talk to the nice doctors. That is good.

Craig and I had croissants. 

Then I went back to my comfy bed. Until Niamh and Orlaith were all awake. We had more toasts. With tasty jams. Ha.

I took Niamh and Orlaith on a way way long walk. In the way hot. We went past the two ponds and I had a nice drink at the new water fountain. Ha.

We went to the beautiful flower store. So Niamh could say thank you. Then we got ice creams. Because of the way hot. 

Orlaith is going to melt all away. It is not so hot in way far away Ireland. Only windy rains. Oh dear. 

We put the make the house all cool machine on. So we would not all die. That is good.  

My friend Emmet cannot come home from the nasty food hospital tonight. The look inside you machine said that the nasty hole is not so small yet. 

We are all way sad. Especially my friend Emmet. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

We even made his own comfy bedroom all spic and span. Oh dear. 

I am sad too. I do not like being sad. It is not right. I do not like not right.

My friend Emmet is way brave. Just like a way long ago knight. I am his way brave dog. Craig told me so. It is true. 




No comments:

Post a Comment