Monday 29 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety One

We had another sleep in day. Not so late today.

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. A bit of a soggy walk. Oh well.

We only had very little toasts today. And no tasty jam. Oh well.

Niamh and Cousin Orlaith are still at the on the big river house. It is way quiet here.

Emmet is still a bit too sore. Where all the nasty holes are. Sometimes it is hard for him to go all fast asleep. Oh dear.

Zita and Emmet and Craig and I watched a story on the television last night. All about the way old queen's very beautiful clothes. 

It was not so interesting. I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug. In the den. 

Nice dogs do not need all beautiful clothes. I have my own made warm Scotsman coat. For the way too cold days. In the winter. It is not winter. Ha. 

Zita was talking to all the rascal ladies today. From all over. On the telephone. 

We are having a quiet day.

It is not way quiet outside. There are giant diggers on the other part of my street. The diggers make lots of very loud noises. 

I did not bark at them. They cannot hear me bark. They are too too much loud. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We have to keep all the doors closed. And the windows. Because of the too much noise. And the dust. Oh well. 

Emmet came outside to listen to his new book. In the side yard. The side yard is all full of sun now.

Zita and I went to the way busy street for a nice walk. We went to the beautiful thank you card store. To get a beautiful card for professor Aleck. 

Craig said she was a way big help finding nice new classes for my friend Emmet. When he was in the nasty food hospital. Classes for when the summer is all over and he goes back to his nice university. 

The way noisy stop the fire trucks drove down the busy street. When I was in the nice store. We had to go outside. 

The very loud sirens are very scary and I bark at them. A long time ago they all came to my own street. It made me a bit scared. Too bad for me. 

Zita and I went for another nice walk. Before my dinner. To give her lady friend a beautiful card. Because she got all married. That is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment