Thursday 11 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Three

I had a very busy exciting day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk with Professor Jill and Zorro. We went way slow. Zorro is old like Craig. 

We had two walks with Professor Jill. We went back to her house and got Jamie. It was a not so slow walk with Jamie.

We had little toasts today. Craig did not have Scotsman porridge today. That is good. 

Last night he went to bed before our dinner. Because of his sick nose. Oh dear. I kept him company on the comfy big bed.

The nice men brought all our nice newspapers today. In the white big truck. I did not bark at all. Good for me.

Then a nasty man chased Niamh down the busy street. She ran and ran. Then a nice man in a car jumped out and stopped him. And chased him all away. That is good. 

Niamh should only go out with me. A nasty man would not chase Niamh if I was there. I would bite him all over until he was way sorry. Ha.

Zita and Kathy went and got her. And brought her home. She had ice cream. Ice cream always makes Niamh all better. I gave her lots of kisses. I did not get any ice cream. Oh well. 

A very nice policeman came to our house. To talk to Niamh. So she could tell him the scary story. He brought his own police car. And his gun. I did not tell him I would bite the nasty man all up in pieces. 

We do not have a gun. We have a canon. In Emmet's cosy bedroom. Because of the scary lions and wolves. 

He said the nasty man had chased another lady today.  He told all the other policemen to catch him. The policeman said he was not a nasty man. He is a way silly man. 

He will tell us when they catch him. That is good. 

Niamh was way scared. I do not like that at all. He made Niamh cry. That is not right. He is not my friend. Niamh is my friend. I am her very good and fierce guard. So I would still bite him all up. Ha. It is known.

Emmet is at Ceciel's house this afternoon. Making a brand new course all about way old Latin. For university people who need to read way way old books. Big fat books all about way old people. 

Ceciel is a brand new doctor. Not a when you are sick doctor. A going to be a professor doctor. Like Professor Jill and Professor Aleksandra. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. I did not drop it today. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment