Tuesday 16 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Eight

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. We are too tired.

Zita and Emmet did not come home from the nasty food hospital until way way late at night. Nearly morning time.

Now my friend Emmet has another nasty hole in his back. With a hose. Into his insides. Oh dear. That is not all right.

Not the make the garden beautiful hose. It is a hospital hose. A make your insides all beautiful hose. Oh dear. That is not right. I do not like not alright. It makes me scared. 

He is way too sore. We got some special make you not so sore pills for him. Then he goes to sleep. In his comfy bed. That is good. 

I can not get up on Emmet's comfy bed. Because of the nasty hospital hose. Oh dear. That is not right. 

How am I going to take care of my friend Emmet if I cannot sleep on his feet to make him all cosy warm. Oh dear. That is not right.

I have nice naps at the top of the scary basement stairs. 

So I can see Emmet's cosy room. If he needs me. I will run down the scary basement stairs. To be a big help. It is known.

Today is Niamh's last school day. She did not go in until late. So she could talk to Emmet. To make sure he is all right.

Zita had a little nap. After lunch. I had a nice nap too. To take care of her. That is good.

Craig always tells me every thing will be all right. It will be all ok. That is good. So I do not worry so much. 

Tonight I will talk to Mister Saint Newton anyway. And to my friend Uncle Bill. 

Sometimes he takes his big nice dog on long rides on his flying motorcycle. That would be fun. It is known. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment