Friday 5 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty Six

We were very busy last night.

Mister Bill came for a visit. Craig gave him one of the old music machines. All squeaky clean. That is good. Too many music machines. Ha.

Zita used the way noisy make the floors all clean machine. I do not like it so much. It is way noisy and makes nasty smells. It is known.

Craig's sister and Mister George came for a little visit. From far away Toronto. We did not have any cheese. Only coffees. Oh well.

We had a nice slow walk this morning. That is good. Zita turned on the make the house all nice and cool machine. Because of the too hot.

Zita used the way dangerous make the grass short machine today. 

I sat in the gold big car. To look out for dangerous animals. Or nasty people. It is my favourite job. 

Craig went out to lunch with Uncle Bill's son Mister Gabriel. All the way downtown. Zita said that we are going to invite him and his wife and Auntie Louise to a cheese party. 

His wife is a professor. Like our friend Professor Jill. She does not have a nice fury dog like my friend Jamie. Oh well. 

She teaches way way way old fish. I do not know what she teaches them. 

She teaches at the other university. Not Emmet's nice university. Or Zita's Mister Saint Paul's university. It is Miss Rachel-going-to-be-a-doctor-in-Ireland's university. I have not seen that university. Oh well. 

The present man brought Emmet even more books. About all way way old church people. In way far away Ireland. 

So he can have way interesting books to read. In his comfy bedroom. Because he has to rest for a little while. So he will be alright forever. 

I barked a bit at the present man. I got in trouble. I forgot. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for an early nice walk. Because it will be too much rain before our tasty dinner time. I do not like the rain. It makes me all soggy. Soggy dogs have to stay in the kitchen. Until they are all dry as toasts. It is known.

Maybe we will watch the nice policeman catch nasty people tonight. On the television. In the den. That is good. I have a comfy rug in the den. 

No comments:

Post a Comment