Monday 1 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty Two

It is another not so nice and warm day. We went for a long walk. Around both the nice all full up ponds. There were no ducks there. Oh well. 

Zita told me they had gone for breakfast. At Emmet's nice university.

The scary ring the way loud bell truck was on my street this morning. I do not like that truck. It is known. 

I got in trouble. 

Zita was talking to the rascal ladies on the telephone. I was a too much barking dog. Barking at the scary noisy ring the bell truck.

I had to go in the den with Craig. With the door all shut. I do not think Craig was barking too. Oh well.

Our friend from way far away beside the way big mountains broke her leg. Nearly all off. Oh dear. 

Her very nice dogs will take care of her. It is our job. To take care of our people. It is known. 

Maybe she can hop. Oh well. 

Niamh hops when she hurts her leg. I do not hop. I am not a silly hop all over bunny. Ha.

When I hurt my leg I could not dance with my friend Emmet. Now he can not dance with me. Being hurt is not very nice. It is known. 

Craig is a lawyer for a king. In way far away England. A way long time ago. I do not know what he is looking for. Craig did not tell me. Oh well. 

Zita and her two lady friends are going for a nice ride on their go fast bicycles. I do not know where. 

I have to stay her to take care of Craig and Emmet. We do not have go fast bicycles. Only Zita and Niamh have them. 

They have make your hair all flat halmets. Ha. 

We went for a nice before dinner walk. I did not see my friends the ducks. Oh well.

We had a nice all used dinner tonight. We played catch the ball too. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment